- Entry to Mid-Level Architect – KSA has an opening for an entry to mid-level architect to round out our architectural practice. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter and a collaborative team player who can interact positively with clients, regulatory agencies and peers. Licensure at this point is not required but the ideal candidate would be on a track for professional licensure. We’re looking for someone savvy on Revit and 3D modeling. https://ksaeng.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/22 posted 20_02.12
- Sutton Beebe Babin Architects (SBB) is growing and expanding our team for our Shreveport office!
- Licensed Architects or Architectural graduates
- Licensed Interior Designers or Interior Design graduates
We are looking for creative and focused team members. If you are interested please send your resume to Kenn Babin, email@example.com. posted 19_08.06
- Project Architect / Intern-Architect – Newman Marchive is a full service architectural and building environmental consulting firm and we are seeking a licensed architect or a graduate architect with 5+ years’ experience. If licensed, this person may be considered for advancement into firm management. Our current services include a wide range of projects from small renovations to large commercial projects with an emphasis on commercial, multifamily, schools, state and local governmental entities. Additionally, the firm is interested in expanding its range of expertise and building types therefore candidates with broader expertise are encouraged to apply. Appropriate architectural degree and background required.Applicants should respond by sending a letter/email (attachments must be .pdf format), of interest, salary history, references and a resume to Michael Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.newmaninc.com for additional information about the firm. posted 19_02.28